Alhumdulilah (thanks to Allah) for EVEERRRYTHING! Sharing my happiness with you all because it happened with you all… Thank you
Alhumdulilah (thanks to Allah) for EVEERRRYTHING! Sharing my happiness with you all because it happened with you all… Thank you
Assalam alaykum (Peace Be Upon You)
Yesterday night I was looking up a certain Facebook page that is within my city which I’ve come across a few times. I was skeptical at first because I’ve heard several times from several raaqis that their teachers method is incorrect. One in particular is the capturing of the jinn. This is one thing that is NOT according to the Quran & Sunnah. If you refer back to the Hadith of the Prophet Muhammad (Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) it was Narrated by Abu Huraira (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Prophet Muhammad (Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) said, “A strong demon from the jinns came to me yesterday suddenly, so as to spoil my prayer, but Allah enabled me to overpower him, and so I caught him and intended to tie him to one of the pillars of the Mosque so that all of you might see him, but I remembered the invocation of my brother Solomon: ‘And grant me a kingdom such as shall not belong to any other after me.’ (38.35) so I let him go cursed.” (Book #55, Hadith #634)
As you can read correctly from the hadith which was collected by Imam Bukhari (may Allah have mercy upon him) The Prophet Muhammad (Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) refrained from tying up the jinn simply because he remembered the du’aa (supplication) which Prophet Suliman (Peace Be Upon Him) made which allowed him to have control over the jinn.
If the Prophet Muhammad (Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) refrained from doing such a thing, how is it a possible that an individual is able to do so? Is this man better than the Prophet Muhammad (Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him)? By Allah, he is not. Is he at the same level as Prophet Suliman (Peace Be Upon Him) who was able to command the jinn to do things? By Allah he is not.
Ben Halima’s method of jinn capturing is NOT according to the Quran & Sunnah, so one who is going to do ruqya by Ben Halima and possibly his students whom he has taught, should refrain from going to people who do not do things according to the Quran & Sunnah. They should stick to those who do things authentically and not innovate into the religion of Islam.
I will post two links that will explain the issue in further details by three raaqis.
Jinn Catching & Using Jinn – Is This Permissible?
Abur Tharr & Abu Moonisa Explaining Abdur Rauf Ben Halim Methods
And Allah SWT knows best….
As you struggle with the temptations and how everyone will perceive you, you will constantly be reminded by the voice in your head or by people, you will not look beautiful in your hijab. If you cover yourself like every other Muslim woman or women who feel they shouldn’t show off their body, you will be viewed as someone who is not confident in themselves. There must be some imperfections in her, that she feels embarrassed to show, which is why she is covering yourself. Often women say, “I am not ready to wear the hijab because I am not a good enough Muslim yet. I still want to do things before I commit to the hijab. Hijab is a commitment and I am not ready for that type of commitment. If I am to do things with the hijab on, it’s a big responsibility and I don’t want to be looked at as a bad muslim.”
The shaytaan will always whisper these things to you as you come closer to Allah SWT. He will remind you that your actions in front of others are going to be judged if you do something in public with the hijab on. Or don’t wear the hijab now, first become a better Muslim and then over time, wear the hijab. You don’t know when life will end, so why would you intend on waiting for tomorrow, when tomorrow is not promised?
Remember sisters, your beauty shouldn’t and cannot be defined by anyone other than Allah SWT. Allah SWT looks at believers heart, deeds, actions and not what society perceives you by. Society will always perceive what is not the norm to be abnormal. Never lower your beauty in perspective to what everyone else thinks because what everyone else thinks is always going to be nothing more than an opinion. Society will constantly come with trends to follow or you will be labelled as old school or not keeping up with the times. “It’s the future! Hijab was Prophets time.”
Never allow these things to make you lower your standards or how you will be perceived by others. Others will never be able to define your beauty, unless you allow them to define your beauty. Allah SWT has created everything beautifully and everything perfect. The reflection in the mirror is perfect because Allah SWT has created it that way. Once you allow yourself to believe you were created ugly or created with imperfections in the physical, you will remind yourself of how displeased you are with how you look, with how others will look at you and then either accept you or not accept you.
Don’t worry about that. First learn to accept yourself. If you are able to accept yourself, no one else will tell you whether you are acceptable in the physical form you are now or not. This does not mean, be careless with your health because your body has a right over your too but be confident in how you look. If there is something about yourself that you dislike do not just become depressed but look for ways through Allah SWT to correct it and then find the proper means to correct it. This is why, your body also has a right over you too. The Prophet Muhammad (Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) once asked a companion: “(Is it true) that you fast all day and stand in prayer all night?” The companion replied that the report was indeed true. The Prophet then said: “Do not do that! Observe the fast sometimes and also leave (it) at other times. Stand up for prayer at night and also sleep at night. Your body has a right over you, your eyes have a right over you and your wife has a right over you.” - Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 7, Hadith 127
Sisters, never despair because Allah SWT has created everything through His wisdom and His knowledge. Be confident and keep your head high. You do look beautiful in your hijab, even if others tell you you are covering your beauty. Remember the beauty of a flower is covered before it is uncovered to the world. When a flower is growing, it comes through the dirt first, grows and then through time it uncovers itself. This is how you must view yourself. Through time and through the right person, meaning your husband who will appreciate your beauty.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
The last of “5 Questions You Would Ask Me” Series. These questions were more serious, as you can see the seriousness in my face in the thumbnail. Insha’Allah, I will be doing another one again. If you have any questions you would like to ask me, send me your questions and I will answer them in a video. Thanks for watching.
More questions answered with hilarity and honesty. My most embarrassing moment as well.
In this second video, I tackle more questions that were asked about me. Insha’Allah, you enjoy it. This is ME! In the flesh… well obviously not in the flesh but… you get the picture
In this new video, I’ve asked people I have spoken to if they were to ask me 5 questions, what would they ask. Over a series of videos, I’ll be answering their questions…
Enjoy. If you have questions, feel free to ask me…
Young women, do not jump the gun wanting to marry men whom have just entered your life. This life is a long road and men will enter your lives and leave as fast as water drips from a tap. Grow into yourselves and love yourself before you think you are ready to love others. Relationship pains aren’t easy and the psychological impact will leave you confused and leaving good men hurt because your past is a wreck and you expect these men to fix them for you hoping they’ll make you forget.
Protect yourself as much as possible and only marry men whom you would only allow your daughters to marry. Do not put yourself in shoes that are too heavy to carry so you fall flat on your face. Meaning, if the guy is living a street life, you would more than likely not want your daughter to marry a man of that life, would you? Because your seeds protection is important and how she will be taken care of. No parent wants to worry of their daughter being in harms way because a man has taken a life to live that involves putting the entire family at risk.
Be not a person who just only thinks of the present but a be person who thinks presently in the shoes of others and what they have to deal with and what you may end up dealing with. Not everyone situation is the same but history does indeed repeat itself, it also doesn’t mean people can’t change but be careful with how you want your future to be. Indeed, everything is the decree of Allah SWT but we have been created to also makes choices, so make wise ones not ones you where you would regret years down the line.
Allah SWT has given you women responsibilities, just as he has given men. Read Surah An-Nisa (the women). Protect yourself. Don’t give yourself up so easy. In due time, things will fall into its right place but for now, concentrate on being an overall better person that is loving yourself and what Allah SWT has blessed you with.
I don’t think I’ve ever posted a video of me working out on here but this time, I will. I’ve accomplished something so I decided I might as well share it with you all that are following me on WordPress. I share my happiness and accomplishments with you all.
Last week, my personal best on squats was 205LBS. I attempted 225LBS last week but my form was not great. Today, I attempted it again and Alhumdulilah (Thanks to Allah) I fixed my form and nailed it! The second attempt was as not as good but Alhumdulilah, the first attempt was good enough for me, the form was right! WIPPPIIIEEE!!
The video will tell you how much I weigh, which is why Im proud of myself
You’ve recently come out of a relationship with a person whom you thought your life was set with. You had all types of dreams. All types of conversations about getting married, living together, having kids and being husband and wife. You two had spent quite a lot of your time together. Being in a relationship which made you two feel spectacular together. Inseparable! Your friends knew about the two of you and they could only compliment your relationship and how fantastic it was. Life takes its own twist and turns and the relationship is no more.
Your heart is broken. Your pillow is wet. You are having sleepless nights and looking for ways to either get back together or look for ways to get over that individual. No matter what you’ve done through the weeks or months that have passed, you’ve been in a slump. Feeling blah and out of character because this individual, this person you loved so much, is no longer apart of your life. You’ve tried various methods on how to get over this person and NOTHING seems to work.
I will list several ways on how to get over this individual and why you can’t get over this individual, insha’Allah.
Why You Can’t Get Over Them?
1. Your expectations of being together were held way too high. As you know, life is unpredictable. Today you are healthy, tomorrow morning you are feeling sick with a high fever. Coughing, vomiting, thinking yesterday I was just fine, what happened to me today? When holding such high expectations of things you can only dream about coming true, eventually when it doesn’t you are in for a huge disappointment. This is how life can be at times. Unpredictable. You’ve held such high expectations of things coming true, when it didn’t, your life came crashing down like a building that has just been demolished or jenga. You want to NEVER hold anyone or anything to such high expectations that when it doesn’t go your way, your life goes away with it too. You are only capable of doing and giving what you are able to. After that, whatever comes is not in your hands and never has been. Hold people in a balanced position, when and if things don’t go as you’ve hoped or planned, your soul, your heart is not going with those expectations that have crumbled.
2. You feel you’ll never find a person like them. The point in the heart break where the thought races through your head, “I will never find someone like that ever again! I will never be loved the way they loved me! I will be lonely for life! No will love me again!” You’ve held this person in your life to such a high plateau that everything has revolved around them. The way they loved you, the way they cared for you and the way they were so attentive to your needs. Now that they are gone, you feel no one can ever come close to that again. This is where you’ve held a person, a creation, to expectations which are unreal, not fit for anyone but all of us are capable of loving, caring and being attentive to one another. Instead you hold onto a firm belief, that no one will love you like them and you’ll never find someone like that ever again. This is where you are wrong. You don’t know if that person was right for you. You two may have gotten along but perhaps along the way, something may have happened which would have worsened the relationship to the point where it was much more destructive than just a break up. Your life doesn’t end with just this individual and your heart and soul does not belong to them. Your heart and soul belongs to you and Allah SWT, your creator. There WILL be someone better than that individual and there will be someone that will come into your life who is a much more improved individual than that person was.
How To Get Over The Individual
1. Know that this individual never belonged to you in the first place and that Allah SWT, your creator had planned someone better all along. You need to firmly believe this because this is the decree of Allah SWT. As this thought will enable you to think positively about the future and what is to come into your life for the betterment of your life.
2. Cut off all communication you have with this individual. After a relationship ends, we tend to hold onto that person, wanting that person back in our lives, so we continue to speak to them, hoping things workout again. The fact of the matter is, if it was to workout, it would have but it didn’t. This is good for your life. It helped you avoid certain situations which again, could have been destructive in the future. Perhaps your eman (faith) would not improve. Perhaps the relationship would have led to the hell fire and Allah SWT had protected both of you from it. Cut all ties with this individual. Text messages, phone calls, block and delete from social networks. Do not spy on them. Delete pictures, old memories, take a deep breath and believe things will be better, insha’Allah. If the individual does decide to come back, you have to consider EVERYTHING that has happened in the relationship and if they are not serious about getting married and just want a relationship, you have to remind the person, we have something here which could be long term and you two were probably long term so come to my wali (guardian) and lets get married. If marriage is not what they want, then believe, marriage is something they’ve never wanted in the first place. Move on with your life and insha’Allah, you’ll be with someone who will commit their life to you with the right intentions.
3. Be around positive people. No matter what types of problems you have in your life, when you are around people who are happy, have a connection with Allah SWT, you will more than likely have that same feeling. You are what your friends are. If your friends cuss, you will likely cuss. If you friends are happy, always in a good mood, that will pass on to you. This will allow your mind to get off of so many things that weren’t meant to be and be around people who are meant to be in your life for a reason. Cherish them. These people are long term and will more than likely be around even after you’ve married the person Allah SWT has set aside for you.
4. Seek forgiveness with Allah SWT. Know that your relationship was haram (forbidden) and you need to make sincere repentance from being in a relationship with a non-mahram. This individual was not your spouse and everything you’ve done while being together was sinful. Allah SWT is Al-Gaffur (The Forgiving) so ask. This is my favourite hadith, I love it because it shows how reassuring and how forgiving Allah SWT is. How merciful He is.
The Prophet Muhammad (Peace & Blessings Be Upon Him) said: “Allaah, Blessed and Exalted is He, says, ‘O son of Adam, as long as you call on Me, I shall forgive you of what you have done, and think nothing of it. O son of Adam, even if your sins were to reach up to the clouds in the sky, and then you were to ask for My forgiveness, I would forgive you and think nothing of it. O son of Adam, even if you were to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth, and then you were to meet Me after death, not worshipping anything besides Me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great as the earth.” [Tirmidhi]
5. Be patient through your heart break and learn from this. Do not become bitter nor become overly depressed as this was out of your control. This individual was not meant for you from the very beginning of your life. Was never written but someone else is. Smile as often as you can and keep your head high. You are wasting your precious life, your tears, starving yourself because of a person that was not meant to be. Your life is worth more. Your body is worth more. You deserve happiness and happiness was not destined with this individual. Allah SWT had protected you from so much and you need to thank Allah SWT for it. The person that enters your life next, do not judge them based on this relationship or past relationships assuming things will go the same way. You do not know the outcome nor do you know their intentions. Be cautious but also be optimistic and positive that insha’Allah this person is the one. Take the right measures in getting to know this individual, so your heart and soul does not become attached and when they leave, the attachment, does not belong to them, it belongs to you. Be balanced and always, always, thank Allah SWT for everything.
Insha’Allah, this helps. If you have any questions or you are going through something like this and you need advice, feel free to contact me. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org